Xian Layover Tour
stopover trip of Xian
Xian layover tour offers a chance to take a short sightseeing of Xian when you take a stopover in this city.
Xian Layover tour refers to short sightseeing of Xian while you waiting for next flight or train in this ancient capital. Most Xian layover trip starts from Xian Xianyang International Airport. It is possible to be transferred back to the same airport, train station or hotel in downtown after the layover trip.
Xian layover tour is called '西安中转旅游' or '西安过境旅游' in Chinese, which help you to make full use of the stopover time. The time length of most Xian layover tour is one day, but it is possible to make a multi-days trip.
Photo of Xian Layover Tour
Xian layover tour photo covers images of top attractions of Xian layover trip.
Under another name Xian stopover tour or Xian transit tour, all Xian layover tours are operated based on private vehicle, driver and private guide.
It is necessary to book the trip in advance and remit prepayment 1 to 2 weeks before sightseeing date.
Xian one day layover tour is the main products of layover products. 1 to 3 attractions can be covered in the one day trip, which is decided by your arrival and departure time. You are not suggested to make the time schedule very tight, because it is necessary to leave some time as a buffer for heavy traffic.
Terracotta Warriors Museum is the first choice to be included in the layover sightseeing if this is your first time to Xian. Actually there are many other places worth a visit. We will talk about this in top attraction section of this page.
- Experienced local team to operate layover trip,
- Reasonable price base on high end stopover travel service,
- No commission to third party, each penny spends on travelers,
- Multi-ways payment,
- Professional tour advisor team to give you the best Xian layover tour designing,
Xian Layover Tour Tips
- You are suggested to book Xian layover tour as early as possible, because the price of some providers will be raised when tour date approaching.
- Terracotta Warriors and Xian City Wall one day layover trip is suggested if this is your first trip to Xian.
- Please return back to airport 3 hours before flight time, and return back to train station 2 hours before train time.
- Please send passport copy to us in advance, we will reserve tickets in advance, which is possible to save your time.
Most Xian layover tour use the following itinerary:
Xian local tour guide meet you from Xian airport or train station.
Drive to Xian. Xian tour guide introduce the history and custom of this city one the way.
Take sightseeing in attractions.
Be transferred back to airport, hotel or train station after the layover trip. Service end.
Most travelers choose Terracotta Warriors Museum as their fist choice in a layover sightseeing. Actually, many attractions worth a visit in this ancient capital, such as Xian Ancient City Wall(it is interesting to take a light hiking or cycling on the wall if time permit), Stele Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum, Muslim Quarter, as well as Banpo Museum.
Here you can find steps to book and enjoy your layover trip in Xian.
Find a Xian layover tour routes on Beijingservice.com
Submit your information to make reservation.
Most Xian layover trip can be confirmed within 48 hours.
Remit deposit or prepayment two weeks before tour date.
Receive name and phone number of tour guide before tour date.
Meet your tour guide and start the layover trip as confirmed.
We are happy to receive your feedback before the end of the trip.
Information For Reservation
We need the following information to set up a Xian layover trip:
- Xian layover tour code,
- Arrival date,
- Arrival time,
- Arrival vehicle,
- pick up sign,
- Number of travelers,
- Departure date,
- Departure time,
- Departure vehicle,
- Payment Method,
Pick up place and pick up time is possible to be tailored when you make reservation. Most travelers needs to be met from airport or train station of Xian. You will be given an accurate pick up place after you send us your arrival info, which is helpful to have a time-saving and smooth pick up.
We often write or print travelers' name on a paper as a pick up sign. It is possible to tailor the sign. Please contact your tour advisor when necessary.
Mobile phone number of guide will be provided via email before tour date, which help you to get in touch with guide. It is better if you provide your own mobile phone number.
Most Xian layover tour covers the following service:
Airport or train station transfer,
Private vehicle with experienced driver,
Professional English speaking tour guide,
Expressway cost, parking and fuel.
Flight tickets, train tickets, hotel, personal expense and tips does not included in layover trip of Xian.
Xian Layover Tour Note
- Flights of too early on the morning or too late in the evening leads to a higher price.
- Please follow the advice of tour guide if you prefer to include Muslim Quarter in the layover sightseeing.
- It is not a good idea to have a tight time arrangement if you prefer to tailor your own layover trip.
- Driver and guide may adjust the visiting sequence according to traffic and weather condition when necessary.
- Except English and Chinese, please contact us at least one month in advance if you need tour guide speaking other language.
Similiar Tour In Other Cities
Xian Layover Tour FAQ
- How to recognize our Xian tour guide to start our layover tour from airport ?
- Tour guide catch a paper with your name to wait you at the exit. And we send tour guide phone number one day in advance to your email.
- What kind of vehicle will be used for our layover trip in Xian ?
- 4 seats car, 7-15 seats van, 22 seats mini-bus and 33 to 55 seats coach are all available. Air conditioning is available on each vehicle.
The common brand of vehicle covers Volkswagen, Hunydai, Kinglong, Refine and Jinbei. It is possible to arrange deluxe vehicle upon request.
- Can we pay cash in Xian airport ?
- The prepayment or deposit of Xian layover tour need to be received before tour date. The balance can be paid in cash if your deposit reached us.
Being a popular tour product for business travelers, Xian layover tour does not affected by season, because the sightseeing time is limited. But if it is possible to choose visiting time, you are suggested to visit Xian in Spring or Autumn.
Time to Avoid
You are suggested to avoid the layover sightseeing during Chinese public holiday, such as May 1 to May 7, October 1 to October 7, as well as the weeks before and after Spring Festival.
What should i do if i have no other option ? Wow, it seems you'd better to enjoy a cup of coffee near the airport or train station. It is better than getting stuck on the way.
You are suggested to deposit you luggage if you departure from the same airport or train station. It is possible to put luggage in trunk if you reach Xian via train and then departure with airplane. But please let us know in advance if you have pretty much luggage.
Xianyang International Airport is the only airport when you plan to start a layover trip of Xian. It is around 50 km northwest of downtown Xian. You are suggested to leave 2 hours as transferring time between airport and downtown.
There are two main railway stations in Xian, Xian Station and Xian North Station.
Most speed trains uses north station; while other trains use Xian station. You are suggested to send the copy of train tickets to tour advisor when you book a layover tour to Xian. Then you will be informed which exit to expect the tour guide.
Xian one day or multi-days layover tour covers simple lunch near attraction. No meal included in layover half day trip.
Tang Dynasty Performance is suggested if you have to take the layover trip in the evening. Xian Drum Tower Square, Yongxingfang Area, Muslim quarter, Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square, Shuyuanmen Street and Defu lane are good places to spend your layover time. Most other attractions are not available for evening sightseeing.
It is possible to tailor your own Layover trip if you can not find a favorite layover route. Pick up time, pick up place, pick up sign, vehicle type, language, attractions, meal, complete place and complete time are all available to be tailored based on your request.
- Beijing Xindong International Travel Service Co., LTD
- Since 2003
- Tour Operator of Beijing
- China License: L-BJ00767
- Beijing ICP No. 05015006
- Wechat: 13520994951
- Address: 9-6, West Block of ChangAn,
- Miyun, Beijing, China.
- Leave a Message
- BeijingService.com - Beijing and China Tour Expert. Since 2003.