Yangtze River Cruise
discover Changjiang River with deluxe cruise ship
Yangtze River cruise tour offers you a chance to discover the longest river of China via deluxe cruise ship.
Yangtze River cruise (also called Changjiang River cruise) covers beautiful scenery, profound local culture, deluxe cruise ship, cozy accommodation, delicious food as well as pleasant travel service along the longest river of Asia.
Most travelers choose the 4 days and 3 nights cruising from Chongqing to Yichang, although it is also available from Yichang to Chongqing.
Xiling Gorge, Wu Gorge, Qutang Gorge and Three Gorges Dam are highlights of the Yangtze cruise trip.
Yangtze River cruise is very poplar for inbound foreigners when they plan a trip to visit China.
Photo of Yangtze River Cruise
Yangtze tour photo covers image of Yangtze River as well as deluxe cruise ship.
Yangtze River Cruise refers to discovering river, gorges, attractions as well as branch rivers mainly by cruise ship along Yangtze River. Yangtze Cruise offers a kind of wonderful river cruising and sightseeing experience on the longest river of China and Asia.
Being called '长江游轮旅游' in Chinese, Yangtze River cruise tour is favored by both local Chinese and foreign travelers, because of its amazing scenery along the river, excellent cruise ship, delicious food, cozy accommodation, easy traveling level as well as simple booking processes.
Starts from Qingzang plateau and ends at Shanghai, Yangtze River is over 6300 km. Yangtze River cruising tour is available from Chongqing to Yichang (4 days 3 nights), Yichang to Chongqing (5 days 4 nights), between Chongqing and Wuhan (6-8 days), between Chongqing and Shanghai(11-15 days).
During the cruising journey on Yangtze River, many kind of interesting activities are available, such as welcome dinner, party, Taichi exercising, performance, lectures of Chinese culture, etc.
Yangtze River cruise is possible to be combined with other tourism cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou,...
- One of the best natural scenery of China.
- 5 start cruise ship with excellent hardware and service.
- Easy and cozy sightseeing arrangement, no hurry, no push.
- Compared with main tourism city, the cost of Yangtze River cruise is inexpensive.
- Yangtze River cruise journey is the perfect combination of sightseeing and leisure holiday.
- Yangtze River cruise is easy to be booked.
Popular Yangtze River Cruise
Yangtze River Cruise Tips
- You are suggested to check as early as possible on cruising day.
- Please contact reception if you have request on meal.
- Wheelchair is available unon request.
- 5 star cruise ship is suggested.
- 4 days 3 nights Yangtze River cruise from Chongqing to Yichang is suggested.
Highlights of Yangtze River cruise covers :
Xiling Gorge : is 126 kilometers long, famous for the steep and dangerous mountains and cliff.
Wu Gorge : is 46 kilometers in length. This is a long gorge with deep valley and towering peaks.
Qutang Gorge : is only 8 kilometers long, but this is the right place to enjoy the grandness of three gorges.
Fengdu Ghost City : is believed to be the capital of human soul. Travelers may discover the culture of Chinese ghost culture.
Three Gorges Dam : is over 180 meters in height. It show you one of the greatest man-made project on the earth;
4 days and 3 nights cruise from Chongqing to Yichang is the classic itinerary of Yangtze River cruise.
4 Days Itinerary of Chongqing to Yichang
Day 1. Reach Chongqing and board cruise ship.
Day 2. Fengdu Ghost City, Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge.
Day 3. ShenNong Stream, Xiling Gorge. Pass through five-step ship locks.
Day 4. Three Gorges Dam, reach Yichang, Yangtze River Cruise end.
Most travelers start their cruise journey from Yangtze River Cruise Pier (长江游船码头) in north suburb of Chongqing.
'Yichang Comprehensive Wharf of Yangtze River Cruise' will be used when you start the Yangtze cruise from Yichang to Chongqing.
If you are on the first China trip, we suggest you to take a 4 days and 3 nights Yangtze River Cruise from Chongqing to Yichang.
6 to 8 days cruise from Chongqing to Wuhan is suggested if you are very interested in river cruise.
The cruise tour of Chongqing to Shanghai needs 11 to 15 days. There is very few ship cruise to Shanghai.
Some travelers love upstream cruising; it takes 5 days and 4 nights to cruise from Yichang to Chongqing.
Best Travel Season
The best season of Yangtze River sightseeing tour is March to April 15 to November 15.
June, July and August is the travel season of local travelers. So, April, May, September, October and November is the best season for foreign travelers.
Yangtze River Cruise Note
- Yangtze River cruise do not include the meal of the 1st day.
- Single supplement is needed if you travel Yangtze River alone.
- Please make clear which sightseeing is included in the cruise package.
- The cost of Yangtze trip needs to be received two weeks before tour date.
- Extra bed is not available in most ships.
- The cruise itinerary is slightly different when you book different ship.
Yangtze River Cruise FAQ
- How many days is needed to cruise from Chongqing-Yichang and Yichang-Chongqing ?
It needs 4 days and 3 nights from Chongqing to Yichang. It takes 5 days and 4 nights to cruise from Yichang to Chongqing.
- Which cruising fleet is suggested on Yangtze River ?
New Century, Oriental (Dongfang) and Victoria fleets are suggested because of their perfect hardware, service and reasonable price.
- Can we book Yangtze River Cruise after reaching China ?
We suggest travelers to make reservation at least one month in advance. The prepayment needs to be received two weeks before tour date.
- Is it possible to arrange a short sightseeing before boarding Yangtze River cruise ship in Chongqing ?
Yes, it is possible to take a short sightseeing in Chongqing before Yangtze cruise. Actually there are many interesting places to be visited in Chongqing. It worth a visit of 2 to 3 nights. The highlights include Natural Bridge, Dazu Grottoes, Ciqikou Ancient Town, etc.
Deluxe 5 star cruise ship, 4 star ship and budget 3 star ship are all available on Yangtze River. We always suggest 5 star cruise ship to our customers because of the excellent hardware and wonderful service.
The popular ship fleet covers New Century, Victoria, Yangtze Explore, Changjiang, Huaxia, President, etc.
Equipment on Ship
Most Yangtze River Cruise ship covers multi function hall, reading room, massage room, bar, dance room, mahjong room, KTV, barbecue bar, beauty salon, cinema, children's playground, gym, game area, karaoke, etc.
Some deluxe cruise ship also provides Swimming pool, golf course (small open-air golf course),
Yangtze River cruise package covers accommodation, meal, admission, sightseeing and tour guide service.
Most cruise ship offers 5 to 6 short sightseeing trip, 2 to 3 ones are included in the package, the other ones needs extra cost.
Please read your itinerary carefully to make sure which sightseeing is included.
- Beijing Xindong International Travel Service Co., LTD
- Since 2003
- Tour Operator of Beijing
- China License: L-BJ00767
- Beijing ICP No. 05015006
- Wechat: 13520994951
- Address: 9-6, West Block of ChangAn,
- Miyun, Beijing, China.
- Leave a Message
- BeijingService.com - Beijing and China Tour Expert. Since 2003.