Beijing Wildlife Park
Yufa Town, Daxing District, Beijing, China
: South of Tiananmen
: 51.8 km away from the city center Tiananmen
1. Adult: RMB 80
2. Student: RMB 50 by presenting valid IDs (except for those on adult education programs)
3. Senior Citizen: RMB 55 (above 65 years old, by presenting valid IDs)
4. Children under 1.2 meters are admitted free of charge.
5. Please keep your ticket carefully. The ticket is invalid once punched.
6. An admission ticket includes two animal performances.
Subway Line 4 - Daxing Bus No.28 - Beijing Wildlife Park
Bus No.943: Yongdingmen - Yuquanying - Xihongmen - Huangcun - Beijing Wildlife Park
Bus. No.842: Baiyun Road - Yuquanying - Daxing Huandao - Beijing Wildlife Park
Bus No.849, 828: Yongdingmen - Caoqiao Bridge - Donghulin - Walk for 200 meters to East of Jingkai High Way
Beijing Wildlife Park is different with Beijing Zoo in downtown. Visitors can take the cage car to get into different areas and feed the animals. There is also a yard where visitors can drive electric cars to feed the animals.
Beijing Wildlife Park has Free Range Animal Area, Walking Visit Area, Animal Performance Area, Science Education Area and Children's Zoo Park. There are 31 theme halls and areas.
Beasts Mountain Arena
Sea Lion Pavilion
Lion&Tiger Mixed Area
There are about 200 species of 10,000 animals, including 54 kinds of first class national protected animals, 62 kinds of second class national protected animals and 42 kinds of imported animals.
08:30 - 17:00
1. Do not throw stones, food or other objects at animals.
2. Do not scare or tease animals.
3. Please queue up to get to the top floor. Don't crowd.
4. Keep off the guardrail on the top floor.
5. In the prayer area, please keep off the electric fence.
6. Please abide by the above regulations to ensure the safety of both visitors and animals.
Birds are our friends. Please observe the following regulations.
1. Please follow the visitor route.
2. Do not feed birds without the permission of the staff.
3. Do not scare or hurt birds.
4. The park staff have the right to stop any behavior in violation of the above regulations and offenders will be prosecuted.
1. The admission ticket includes "Bus Tour in Open Area", "Pedestrian Area" and insurance. Please keep your ticket for further check in the Bus Tour.
2. The ticket is only valid on the day of issue. All ticket sales are final.
3. Please purchase a ticket as per your stature and age.
4. Each ticket holder can bring only one child free. Other children still need tickets.
5. The park may alter its opening hours in different seasons. Please notice the information given by the ticket office.
6. Animal and bird show times may change. Please pay attention to the time announced each day. Shows will be cancelled in the case of bad weather. We apologize for any inconvenience.
7. Please maintain public order and follow staff instructions inside the park. Do not scare, hurt or tease animals.
8. To ensure the safety of animals, please feed them in designated areas only and with food the park sells.
9. Dispose of litter properly.
10. Toxic, flammable, explosive articles or pets are not allowed inside the park.
11. Flags, gongs or drums are not allowed inside the park.
12. This is a key fire-control area. Outdoor barbeque, campfire, cigarette butts and flame are strictly prohibited. Smoking is strictly prohibited during the fire-control period. In the case of fire, please give an alarm immediately and call a staff member nearby.
13. Keep the park green. Keep off the lawn. Violators are subject to a fine.
14. Leave the park's public facilities as you found them. In the case of equipment failure, please call a staff member nearby.
15. Take good care of your children. Keep off the guardrails, waterside or steep areas.
16. Do not use flashlight as it may scare animals. The Park reserves all copyrights concerning its own images and those of the animals in it. For-profit photographing or filming is not allowed inside the park without the permission of the management.
17. Do not scare or hurt wild birds or animals inhabiting the forest.
18. We are committed to provide quality services. Please report unfriendly behaviors or malpractices of any staff member to the administration.
Website of Attractions
Views from Travelers:
It is a very good place. The park is better than the zoo in downtown.
The Wildlife Park is huge. You can choose visiting by bus or by cage car. They are safe. In the cage car you can see the animals directly, which will also make the visiting quite interesting. But most of the animals are just staying. They do not want to move. The most interesting thing is to play with some of the little animals and feed them. It is suitable to visit with the whole family. You'd better take food and drink yourselves. They are expensive in the park.
I love wildlife parks like this. Animals are all stocked outside in the nature. You can also see animals performances.
The species of animals in the Wildlife Park are not various. But they are of high qualities. I visit in the cage car. The lions and tigers are lazy, maybe it's because they are full. I really feel dangerous and scared when the black bear sprang on the cage to request for food. I never got so close to the wild beast.