|Cruise along Changhe River, Lunch, Olympic Park, Silk Museum, Tea Ceremony
Pick up from your hotel at around 08:30 am.
Take cruise tour along Changhe River. During your 50 minutes cruise along the Changhe River, you will pass by many interesting places, including
- Beijing Exhibition Center -It is the symbol of friendship between China and Russia. Built in Oct., 1956, which is one of the 10 grand projects.
- Willow Area - Willow area the scenery is so beautiful that once the emperor Qianlong of Qing Dynasty wrote the poem like going into the deep woods of willows unfolding such a wonderland penglai (a fabled Shangri-la of immortals).
- Longevity Temple - It was built in the year of 1403 in Ming Dynasty; enjoying the name small forbidden city; used as avenue for worshiping Buddha.
- Ziyu Bay -Ancient style royal wharf and royal Palace: The empress dowager Cixi once had breaks here on her way to the Summer Place by steamed engine boat.
- Purple Bamboo Park - Purple Bamboo Park is a world of bamboo.
- National Library - National Library is the largest one in Asia with a stock of books of 20,000,000.
- Beijing Zoo - More than 100 years old, with a variety of animals of 500.
- Summer Palace - Renowned as epitomizing of the Chinese garden arts, Summer Palace is precious culture heritage of the world.
Drive to a restaurant to have lunch and short rest.
After lunch, go to visit the Olympic Park. As the major venue of the 2008 Olympic Games, the Olympic Park contains three areas including the Forest Park in the north, major venue and supporting facilities area in the center and the completed stadiums and the reserved area. The completed stadiums contains the National Stadium (Bird's Nest), National Swimming Center (Water Cube) and the National Indoor Stadium (Folding Fans). Take an outside view of the park.
Taste Chinese tea, enjoy Chinese tea ceremony and have a rest in a local tea house.
China is the hometown and birthplace of Chinese tea.
Being the national drinks of China, tea has a history of four to five thousand years.
Tea culture is one of the specific representative of Chinese culture.
Transfer back to your hotel after the whole day tour.