You are here : Home / Tianjin Hotels /
Profile of Tianjin Hotel
Tianjin is one of the four municipal cities under the direct jurisdiction of the central government and is the largest industrial and port city in north China. Facing the Bohai Sea, Tianjin is know as the Diamond of the Bohai Gulf and also it is one of the major business and trading centers of Northern China.
It is easy to find a hotel in Tianjin, because there are so many hotels, from downtown to suburb, from 5 star to 2 star, from deluxe hotel to budget one.
Your Tianjin Hotel accommodation should be arranged before arriving in Tianjin via internet or telephone phone.. It is not a good idea to book a room in Tianjin airport.
Tianjin Hotel Payment
Most hotels accept payment upon arrival. You may make a reservation via internet before your trip and pay the hotel reception via cash or credit card.
How to find a good Tianjin Hotels
During peak travel season, credit card information is needed when you making a reservation, as guarantee of your room.
Sometimes, you may get a special price based on prepayment.
Different hotel provides different service, although it is one of international Brand. There are so many hotels in Tianjin; it is important to choose a nice hotel with good price. It is a good idea to read travelers' feedback of the hotel before reservation.
Or you may use the Tianjin Hotels recommended by Beijingservice Team. All of these hotels are recommended by travelers of Beijingservice and inspected by our team.
We do not list all hotels in Tianjin. Only the hotels with good service and location are showed on our website.
If you can not find a hotel to cater your need, please feel free to contact our Tianjin Hotel advisor to inform us your need on hotel. We will choose a hotel according to your request.
Recommend Tianjin Hotel
The following Tianjin Hotels are recommend by travelers and inspected by Beijingservice team.
These hotels provides excellent hardware and serivce and enjoy good location.
Tianjin Hotel by Star
Tianjin Hotel by Location
Hotel Rating in China
Hotel rating are used to classify hotels according to their building size, facilities, service and management level.
In China, star is popular to express hotel rating, from one-star to five star, with one more star to indicate greater deluxe.
Accepted meaning of each hotel level:
: Convenient, Budget, Economy
: Comfort, Standard
: Superior, First class
: Luxury, Deluxe
On our website,
indicates this hotel has been verified by China National Tourism Administration (CNTA).
indicates this hotel reaches the rating, but haven't been verified by CNTA.
Hotels include several types of format
- hostle: provides basic accommodation, clean, less expensive. Good choice for student or budget travel.
- chain hotel: branch hotels can be found in many cities. Standard hardware and service level.
- apartment: equipped with living room and kitchen. Convenient for family travel.
- courtyard: In China, it refers to hotels in Hutong area. The best way to feel Beijing local life.
- villa: An independent building, can be rent totally or separately.
- Resort: Located out of downtown, equipped with meeting and entertainment facility.
- international brand hotel: Usually refer to famous local or foreign brand.
You may choose accommodation type according your need.
Tianjin Hotel Facility
Hotels' facility in Tianjin is in the same level with other international cities.
So, you can expect the following facilities in a hotel of Beijing:
- Air conditioning, Satellite TV, Telephone, IDD, DDD, Mini Bar, In Room Safe
- Laundry service, Currency Exchange, Room service, Internet Service, Parking
- Business Centre, Banquet Facilities, Restaurant, Beauty Salon, Shop, Chess and Card Room, Billiards Room, Disco, Karaoke, Fitness Room;
Some 5 star hotels provides Indoor Swimming Pool and other facilities.
Tianjin Hotel Advisor
|| Hotel advisor : Pauline
Education: University .
Major: Tourism & English
Miss Pauline is an expert on China travel, hotel and conference room. She is willing to share her passion when you planning a trip to China.
If you need help, please send email to:
Copyright @ www.Beijingservice.com Since 2003.
Beijing Xindong International Travel Service