Beijing School Tour
Concept of Beijing School Tour
Teachers and students come to schools in Beijing to learn and make friends.
Teachers and students come to Beijing to have a special training or competition and travel in the spare time.
Schools arrangement for students to attend Summer Camp or Winter Camp in Beijing.
Attractions for Beijing School Tour
Tours with attractions that have strong historical meanings like the National Palace Museum, Temple of Confucius, Guozijian, Hutongs, Summer Palace will be recommended for Summer Camp and Winter Camp.
Tours on experiencing school life in Beijing or other plans on spare time while taking competitions in Beijing will be privately arranged.
Accommodations for Beijing School Tour
Double rooms in 3-5 star hotels, budget hotels or hostels will be chosen for school tours.
Vehicles for Beijing School Tours
33 seats or 53 seats Kinglong will be arranged for school tours with lots of people.
Dining for Beijing School Tours
Special needs on dining and avoidance of certain food will be discussed and arranged in advance.
Our Experiences on Beijing School Tours
1. Patient tour guides with rich experiences will be arranged for school tours with lots of people.
2. If studies in special sites or schools are needed, the environment, prices, routes, time and other necessities will be discussed in advance.
3. Standard double rooms are selected and hotels near schools will be arranged according to the requirements.
4. If there is competition or training, facilities like the sites, opponents, courts and rents of other equipments (golf club, gloves, ski jackets ...) will be checked before.
5. Personal accident insurance is recommended for groups with lots of members.
6. Some special featured performances will be arranged during evening spare time according to the need of the tourists.
7. Keep in communicating with the group leader or teacher leader.
8. Alcoholic beverages will be cleaned up in the hotel rooms.
9. One or two local tour guides will be arranged in groups with lots of small aged children.
10. If communications or competitions with Beijing local schools are needed, it should be notified in advance for us to check the school's schedule.
11. The Great Wall would usually not arranged in the first or second day of the tour to avoid tiredness of the child.
Useful Equipments Provided for Beijing School Tour
1. Mineral water
2. Beijing Map
Attentions on Beijing School Tour
1. Routes and sites should be arranged in advance.
2. Time accuracy is ensured.
3. Activities arrangements, rest time and interesting attractions are considered for those young students.
4. Group activities are recommended with less personal free activities.